Total Comfort Solutions Heating and Cooling is dedicated to our employees and to their advancement and wellness, both in and outside of the workplace. Through benefits such as dental insurance, health insurance, professional development assistance, vision insurance, paid time off and the added perk of getting your birthday off, we can guarantee that your safety and health is our priority.
You will be provided a mix of company uniforms, smartphone, company tablet, company vehicle, gas card, vehicle service and maintenance, tool purchasing program, and continuing education training. Coupled with these items, we offer a competitive salary that presents multiple opportunities of added payment, including commission pay, bonus pay, and a sign-on bonus.
- Install new heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems
- Inspect and perform equipment repairs and replacements
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests
- Communicate with customers to explain services and occurrences in the field
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
Qualifications and Preferred Skills:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- 3+ years previous experience in HVAC and Refrigeration
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a desire to exceed customer expectations
- Familiarity with HVAC wiring diagrams
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- NATE Certification
- EPA Certification
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background check
- Tool purchasing program
- Take birthdays off!
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance by election
- Vision insurance by election
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Sign-on bonus
Ability to commute/relocate: Kennesaw, GA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Experience: HVAC (Preferred)
License/Certification: EPA Type II (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
EXPECTATIONS FOR SERVICE TECHNICIANS
Company Values and Philosophies
- Adhere to company core values and code of conduct as outlined in the Employee Handbook
- Promote the company image and brand whenever possible
- Conduct your daily service tasks within the framework of the company customer satisfaction standards
- Work within the team first and individual second philosophy
- Come to work every day with a positive mental approach and attitude
- Each team member is a leader – set the tone for the service department through your approach to your role.
- Work with all company personnel to train and coach where it is appropriate, so all employees understand the service role.
Customer Service & Image Expectations
- Achieve a customer experience where a customer is completely happy and satisfied with you, our company, and our services.
- Communicate any issues and concerns regarding customer service immediately.
- Handle all customer related issues on site with the employer’s knowledge – if necessary draw in others.
- Support warranty call-backs with the same zest we support a new customer experience.
- Image policy of company is expected and diligently maintained
- Provide clean and valid driver’s license.
- Pass drug test
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operate company software in an efficient and consistent manner
- Have basic knowledge of computer and smart phone operations
- Supply your own hand tools including gauges and vacuum pump
- Assess and diagnose HVAC equipment of all makes and models
- Possess strong understanding of electrical components, wiring, and controls
- Possess strong understanding of refrigerant systems including heat pumps
- Perform other duties as assigned
Service Performance Measures for a Service Technician
- Customer satisfaction rating system to target
- Utilizing the service process- maintenance agreements
- Educating and offering customer information
- Keep your vehicle clean, neat, and inventory in specified place in truck
- Track current and used inventory of truck
Communications, Reporting & Compliance
- Communicate any issues to supervisor immediately for resolution
- Attend all service meetings
- Attend all service & safety training workshops
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Must be able to lift and carry 75 pounds
- EPA Certification (Preferred)
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in HVAC industry
Reviews, Feedback and Personnel
- Attend all review session for performance evaluation
- Accept coaching from service debriefing
Skill Development by Employee
- Service Technician will commit to attending all company sponsored technical training
- Service Technician will achieve and maintain NATE certification